The world in our hands
Multichem frees up your resources to help you focus on your core business, and move away from the time-consuming process of sourcing chemicals and vetting manufacturers.
Work with us to bolster your procurement efficacy.
Since our foundation in 1990, the Multichem group has developed an efficient and extensive international network aimed at sourcing speciality chemicals and additives for the pharmaceutical, flavour & fragrance, and chemical manufacturing sectors.
Operating on a global scale, we have received recognition from many major chemical companies for our attention to detail, our highly specialised services, and our reliability in providing speedy and competitive quotations from quality-audited sources.
Whilst emphasis on growth from our traditional markets will remain of high importance to us, it is also our intention to identify additional opportunities for expansion by focusing on compatible new markets. It is our objective to nurture our business by adhering to the highest standard of ethics in our client dealings whilst continuing to offer superlative levels of professional service.
Attaining these levels of professional service is contingent upon a number of factors:
- Honest and open business relationships with both our clients and our suppliers.
- Qualified staff liaising on a one-on-one basis with our client’s technical personnel.
- Rigorous examination of suppliers’ quality protocols, and adherence to specification requirements.
- An internal corporate structure that allows our staff the opportunity for personal growth and development, and a measure of freedom to develop individual creativity.
- A comprehensive understanding of health and safety, legal, and ethical responsibilities.
Offering extensive expertise in the shipment of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals. We can facilitate forwarding and clearing of both airfreight and sea freight consignments, warehousing, and distribution.